RC For Sale
Gas RC Cars
Cars for Sale
for buying new or used radio control cars."
Here are some tips when buying an r/c vehicle.
- Buy according to your skill level. There are entry level
models (for beginners) and racing machines (for experienced hobbyists).
- Buy some spare parts such as arms and gears.
- Buy items that will wear out such as tires.
- Buy electric rather than nitro. There are more places to
play with electric.
- Buy some key upgrades such as a good radio controller,
servo and ball bearings. The Sanwa MT-4 is highly recommended.
- If you're buying a used model, try to buy from a good
racer. They normal maintain their rc cars very well and rarely crash.
- Start with an off-road truck or buggy. Durable and you can
run them on both parking lots and off road surfaces.
Welcome to the hobby!
WEBSITE ABOUT R/C CARS
Cars Hobby Shop - Remote Controlled
Car for Sale
"Buyer's guide to rc cars and trucks. How to choose and buy a remote
controlled car. Popular brands such Traxxas, Tamiya, Losi and more."